All papers must be formatted according to the AISC template, with a maximum length of 10 pages (4 pages in Doctoral Consortium), including figures and references:
Instructions for preparing the camera-ready version of your paper:
- Papers must be prepared according to the AISC template of Springer (MS-WORD or LaTex format) without page numbers. The template can be downloaded above.
- By using the conference management system, you must upload a ZIP file including:
- a signed Copyright Form (**PDF format**). The template can be downloaded below.
- the final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or Latex format**)
- A document certifying any changes made in the manuscript following the reviewers' comments.
The copyright's data for DECON 2020 are:
- TITLE: Decision Economics. Designs, Models, and Techniques for Boundedly Rational Decisions
- EDITORS: Edgardo Bucciarelli, Shu-Heng Chen, Javier Parra ad Juan M. Corchado
All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the DECON conference management system.
DECON welcomes submissions with a preference for topics listed in the Call for Papers. All submitted papers will undergo a rigorous peer review process; each paper will be referred by at least three experts in the field, and be selected based on originality, quality, soundness, and relevance.
All accepted papers will be included in a special book published by Computational Intelligence and Complexity AISC SERIES of Springer-Nature. However, the author (or at least one of the authors in case of papers co-authored) will be required to register and attend the conference to present her paper. Failure to comply will result in exclusion from the conference and the special book.
Authors of selected papers will be offered the opportunity to submit an extended version of their papers to a journal special issue.