All papers must be formatted according to the SSDC template, with a maximum length of 10 pages (minimun 4 pages) including figures and references:
Instructions for preparing the camera-ready version of your paper:
- Papers must be prepared according to the SSDC template of Springer (MS-WORD or LaTex format) without page numbers. The template can be downloaded above.
- You must upload a ZIP file including:
- a signed Copyright Form (**PDF format**). The template can be downloaded below.
- the final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or Latex format**)
- A document stating the changes performed taking into account the reviews using the DECON 2021 conference management system.
DECON's copyright data
- TITLE: Decision Economics: Reckoning with Radical Uncertainty and Its Multifarious Forms
- EDITORS: Edgardo Bucciarelli, Shu-Heng Chen, Javier Parra Domínguez, J. Manuel Corchado
Download pre-filled form for DECON 2021
All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the DECON conference management system.
DECON welcomes submissions with a preference for topics listed in the Call for Papers. All submitted papers will undergo a rigorous peer review process; each paper will be referred by at least three experts in the field, and be selected based on originality, quality, soundness, and relevance.
All accepted papers will be included in a special book published by Computational Intelligence and Complexity AISC SERIES of Springer-Nature. However, the author (or at least one of the authors in case of papers co-authored) will be required to register and attend the conference (choosing whether to attend on site or online/remotely) to present her paper. Failure to comply will result in exclusion from the conference and the special book.